Our Global Charity Efforts
In an effort to support children in need, we have partnered with various philanthropic organisations who have been putting great effort to save children and improve their quality of life in such countries as Russia, China, and soon we are planning to start such partnerships in India and Brazil.
Our little contribution : With every lesson booked through Onlingo, we allocate 0.50 euro to our charity partners . Also, there is an opportunity on behalf of our partners-tutors to contribute 0.50 euro/lesson from the revenues they earn through Onlingo.
Diema’s Dream Fund
Mission: to provide effective, professional and comprehensive support to children with serious and varied developmental disabilities and to their families.
To help disabled children adapt to society and change the public attitude towards disabled people
Konstantin Khabensky Charitable Foundation
Since April 2008, the Konstantin Khabensky Charitable Foundation has been doing everything possible to ensure that children with cancer and other serious diseases of the brain and spinal cord receive all the necessary medical care on time and soon return to a full life.
Charity Fund “ Podari Zhizn”
Charity fund for helping children with serious illnesses .
- fundraising for the treatment and rehabilitation of children with cancer and hematological diseases;
- assistance to oncological and hematological clinics where children and young adults are treated;
- drawing public attention to the problems of sick children;
- promoting the development of gratuitous blood donation;
- the provision of social and psychological assistance to sick children;
- assistance to the work of volunteer groups at children's oncological clinics.
Heart to Heart Fund (H2H)
Heart to Heart is a special fund of Ren De Foundation. It is a Shanghai based charity which provides corrective surgery for Chinese children from all over China with congenital heart disease (CHD) whose parents are unable to afford the surgery. To date H2H has sponsored over 1,620 children for heart surgery. The surgeries not only saved their lives, but transformed the lives of their families.